// Hello
De Owner

Hai . It's Fatin here , and welcome to my blog :)



Diary About Link Stuff


Big Foots !


CREDIT!


Template: HaniOwn
Big Helped: illy squirrel
Header: Aina
Owner



Hey guys . It's me!!! After a year i've been dissapeared *whoops is it*  i'm finally back!! I don't think there will be people reading this so let me just let it all out here about my life , feelings and etc . So i've finally finished my high school year and i'm finally free .. i guess? Ever since i left high school , i don't pretty much stay in contact with most of my fellow ex-classmates well except for a few that i'm close with . The reason why i don't stay in contact with them is because i don't really like them to begin with hahahaha but i just had to endure it for 2 years . To be honest , i didn't really like my school (m*g*s ipoh) incase you guys wondering haha you can just go search on google how it looks like but pls don't add in the * . I was originally a convent girl from standard 1 till form 1 and to suddenly transfer to other school made my heart aches . Ever since i transferred to m*g*s , my whole life has changed . Well not in a good way ofc hahaha . The people there were so different compared to the people in my old school . I don't know how to describe it but all i can say is that you can't find a person with the same attitude your old friends have and it sucks . And that's the beginning point where you begin to compare all those minor things between your new school with your previous school . And you know what? Students dekat sini mostly berpuak-puak . Berpuak-puak kenapa entah hahaha ingat diaorang dalam indian tribe ke apa . So it was kinda hard for me to find friends at first since i'm not the type who likes to make the first move anddddd i don't know how to make friends . Because of that ,  i had to go for recess alone and tbh i didn't really eat tho like i wandered around outside my classroom for 2 to 3 days hahahahaha but that was just the beginning tho and i'm just gonna leave my story here and make it a cliffhanger :p